PRmarine boat repairs and refurbishments
Based on waterside frontage on the banks of the River Teign in South Devon, close to Teignmouth. PRmarine offers a wide range of boat repair and refurbishemnt services for all craft from 5 – 40” in length. Our services are varied, but essentially cover hull to cockpit cosmetics, repairs and recoats.
We offer a professional, friendly mobile service should you prefer us to come out to you, and also the option of storing your boat with us during the repair or restoration process.
To further increase the continence to our customers, we will be launching an online shop of various materials for you to purchase directly from us. These sections will include boat antifoul, primer, gel coat, top coats. Please check back soon to see our range.
- Full hull preparation and sanding for antifoul and gel coats repair and application.
- Biologic removal, pressure washing and degreasing using Oxalic acid.
- Fibre glass repairs, replacement. GPS/Gel coat filling, repair and finishing.
- Primer and antifoul application
- SENTINEL CMC – Contract Marine Care for absent owners – various packages available.
- Teak / Mahogany / Timbers renovation/restoration
- Osmosis Treatment and repairs
- Marine carpentry, repair, replacement, design and installation of innovative storage solutions.
- Full hull and cockpit valeting, including, 3 stage polishing and buffing service, bringing décor, upholstery, wood and brightworks, back to former glory and preserving investment.
- Supply, fit and commission a range of fish finders, plotters, radios and other electrical devices. Our online shop stocks a growing range of products at attractive process and in most cases, can deliver in 24/48 hours.
- A major benefit is most of our services are also fully mobile.
- We have 3 fully qualified marine engineers working from the yard, so can also undertake, full, inboard and out board servicing through our strategic partners, these services include – Annual services, winterising, Engine Rebuilds, Impeller replacements, Full servicing, breakdowns, compression tests etc